MUST READ ELIGIBILIY CRITERIA AND AGREE BEFORE SUBMISSION
1. Applicants must be over 21 years of age
2. Minimum education requirement for the applicant is Matriculation
3. The Applicant must be a Pakistani Citizen
4. The Applicant must have a valid CNIC
5. Clean Pakistan is a private sector initiative of Waste Busters and is supported by the Prime Ministers Youth Program and the National Bank of Pakistan.
6. The Prime Ministers Youth Program and the National Bank of Pakistan take no fees/charges for their support and services.
7. The Registration fee of Rs. 5,000 is being charged by the Waste Busters against costs incurred on the launch of this program, a business plan and feasibility report.
8. The Applicants shall be selected solely on merit under the selection criteria laid out by the Waste Busters, PYMP and the NBP.
9. Registered Applicants shall get a Unique Access Code after payment of the Rs. 5,000/- registration fees.
10. The Unique Access Code can be used to login and get detailed business plan, feasibility report, franchise application and Loan Application.